Terms of Service
LIMITATIONS ON USE
The content posted on this Site is for your organization’s informational use only and not for commercial exploitation. Except as expressly authorized by the Agreement, you may not sell, copy, modify, reproduce, derive another work from or use the content obtained from this Site or WR Service for commercial purposes.
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The content posted on the WR website do not constitute accounting, actuarial, consulting, investment, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services provided by a WR professional and other appropriate professional advisors. The accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the content posted on this Site is not guaranteed. Your use of the WR content posted or websites linked to within our content is at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content posted on this Site is protected by law. Any unauthorized use of the content posted on this Site may violate copyright and other laws relating to privacy and publicity.
WR cannot guarantee that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
WR makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements with respect to the Site, the Service or the content. This content is provided on an “as is and as available” basis. WR does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. WR disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from or any way related to:
- Errors in or omissions from WR and the content including typographical errors;
- Any third-party websites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site;
- The unavailability of the Site
- Your use of the Site
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WR shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from your use of this Site or the content herein. WR is not liable for any special direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including attorney fees) in any way due to or resulting from the use (or inability to use) of this Site or the content. To the extent the above-mentioned limitation of liability is prohibited, WR’s liability is limited and warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law, but shall not exceed $100.
USER SUPPLIED INFORMATION
WR does not want to receive confidential information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us will be considered nonconfidential via the “Get in Touch” form on the Site.
- Correction of Errors: The content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. WR, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the content at any time without prior notice. WR does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent.