A qualified retirement plan must meet various requirements throughout the year in order to retain the qualified status. If you are responsible for administering your company’s defined contribution plan, it’s critical to meet these deadlines. From processing failed ADP/ACP test refunds to delivering the participant fee disclosures, it can feel overwhelming. Let us help you stay on track by downloading our 2018 defined contribution plan compliance calendar. The dates on this calendar pertain to a plan with a calendar plan year. However, if your plan utilizes an off-calendar plan year or you have questions regarding your specific plan provisions, please contact your Watkins Ross Retirement Plan Administrator. You can also let us know here if you have someone in your personal network that would like to discuss their plan provisions and applicable deadlines.
- Retirement Plan Enrollment Best Practices
- Retirement Plan Procedures, Practices, and Internal Controls
- Further Assistance for Troubled Multiemployer Retirement Plans
- The Importance of Maintaining Retirement Beneficiary Forms
- What Is a Top-Heavy Retirement Plan?